Monday, September 1, 2008

Freedom

Freedom comes at a high price. Freedom is so hard to come by. Freedom is mysterious; you don't know whether it will stay with you or abandon you. Freedom's priceless. Freedom is a priviledge. Freedom makes you worry. Freedom makes you THINK. Freedom opens your mind up. Freedom comes with great responsibility. Freedom is nothing but a demand. Freedom is nothing but a necessity. Freedom makes one greedy. Freedom takes away discipline and self-control. Freedom has its limits. Freedom has no limits. Freedom is a right. Freedom is a need. Freedom is a want.

I dont know why I typed all these, but I'm just being random. lol. School holidays so many things to do till I can't think properly, I think. Seems so little but it is actually a lot. Seems like a lot but it is actually very little. wth. what is wrong with me...

GOSH! BRADLEY MET WITH AN ACCIDENT THIS AFTERNOON.

But it's nothing serious, I mean his condition is not serious. kah how still told me bradley is quite cheerful lol. He only got minor abrasions and a 5mm cut. haha. wah, bradley so optimistic. I got the scare of my life when i heard about it. I tell you, it's no joke. it was freakingly scary. phew. at least nothing severe happened to him. thank god. So, lesson learnt today: you'll never know what's going to happen; life's unpredictable.

So what came as a bad news turn out to be something good. MAYBE (this is a really big maybe) our class will a tiny-weeny united. maybe

0 comments: