Saturday, October 18, 2008

19th Oct

It has been at least 2 months since my last post. haha. I feel obliged to post something on my blog if not it will look useless and worthless. But I cant think of anything to talk about. Not anything special. I wont write a super long post either because that will look disgusting. Nevertheless, many things have happened during the two months.


First, exams. yay. it's over. nothing to rejoice about since I did pretty badly for my EOYs. Dont wanna talk about it. Next, Beijing. I'm leaving for Beijing tomorrow. I have my qualms with regards to this trip. This educational trip of six weeks in China. Hope it'll be fun. It better be. I hate packing my luggage. So troublesome.

And then we had the Festival of Sports last week. I only played one soccer match for iSpark and I thought I could have done more. In the end, our consoritum lost all three matches and is the "lousiest" of the four. We had plentiful chances to win the game. But I guess this is football. The result doesnt always go with the dynamics of the game. And I thought we were let down by our defence. We didnt have a solid defence or a strong midfield, probably because we played three man forward. But overall, it was a great performance and Binglin even hit the post. A pity we couldnt salvage a shred of pride for ourselves. A pity.

Now, I will like to announce that the rankings of my favourite celebrities list have changed. Nastia Liukin dropped from top to second. Guess who's the first? It's a girl. An american girl. 19 years of age. She sings country music. She seems friendly. She's TAYLOR SWIFT!!! WOOTSWHOOTSWTHOTHSOOSHOHTWOHTOSHOHSOHTOHOHTOSWWOOHWOOTWOOOHWTOSOWOOOTOT!!!! She's No. 1 on my list. haha. I've been crazy about her over the past weeks. Thanks Xu jie for introducing her to me :D:D:D:D

Oh well, I'll be leaving for Beijing tomorrow. The city where Nastia Liukin once visited :D Good journey to me. And to everyone else who's going too. I'll train hard in BSC. I promise.

0 comments: