Thursday, May 28, 2009

28th May 2009

no point moaning over spilled milk. so i should not criticize the brilliant decisions executed by the linesman or the fortune that has bestowed upon us. I shall not comment on why we are wearing white and not red, because it is pointless. The better team won. omg, I aint sour after a loss - for the first time!! all thanks to fang who keeps saying that I am a sour grape who cant take losses. THANKS FANG. 


oh yeah, THANKS FANG. and your parents too. you all are really nice. appreciate your hospitality, and allowing me to discover something that I have no access to. I now know how much chances i have. haha. 

The score will stand: Barcelona 2 Manchester United 0. But we're still king of England, king of Europe (albeit overthrown) and king of the world.

United till I die.









$k@n!s#

0 comments: