Sunday, June 7, 2009

8th June 2009

The entire was spent rather fruitfully...NOT. I was playing fifa online 24/7 and am feeling extremely guilty about that. Alvin has finished like 99% of his work. Damn him. So now, I am uninstalling my Fifa Online 2 and deleting the installation file. Desperate times call for desperate measures. This is definitely an emergency.


Somehow my holiday seems so boring. There is no training, there are no school activities, I'm not going overseas, nothing! nono, I dont miss training at all. I still need the break, I guess. But it will not for long before I get forced into running again. To prevent that, I have been racking my brains how to shake the pressure off. help me guys. 

After witnessing Federer complete his Grand Slam career, the belief in me rekindled once again. The swiss national song was played yesterday night when Federer won, but watch out people, in a few years time, you shall hear (don't be surprised) the ear-soothing Majurah Singapura. I will be on stage claiming my first Grand Slam title at Roland Garros,  beating Rafael Nadal 7-6, 7-6, 6-7, 6-7, 7-6. I will be the winner, no doubt. But I am the one who holds my own fate. I need to make that happen. Who's with me!!

0 comments: