Friday, March 27, 2009

27th March

So many thoughts went through my mind in that 2 hours of reflection.


what sir said is true and I KNOW that it is true.

I realise that I am aware of such a problem of "respecting the no. 1 too much" in our team.

2 weeks can change a lot of things and things will change.

I hope that happens. Who doesn't?

As usual, "hope" and "faith" isn't sufficient to carry ALL OF US through. I repeat, ALL OF US. It's not you, it's not me, it's not they, it's not we. IT'S ALL OF US. We ALL have to break that barrier and come out of our constrictive mindset.

It's not going to be easy to break the norm. Nobody says it is. But we'll try, even if we are left with two weeks to do so.

I tell you, two weeks can make helluva a difference.

And I hope I'm not making an empty promise to myself.

0 comments: