Monday, March 2, 2009

2nd March

I had a terrible night last night. okay, maybe "terrible" is too much an exaggeration but what I dreamt last night were some of my fears. 


To start off, I dreamt that Manu lost to Tottenham in the Carling Cup Final. In my dream, I was like," wtf, how did that happen? how can we lose to tottenham?"

Next, I dreamt that I got 10 out of 20 for my Literature test. And honestly, I was abjectly crestfallen. A C6? That's bad. I hope that doesnt come true.

Then, there was the weird one. I dreamt that the organisers for Nationals suddenly change the cross route. Guess what? We had to run around the track for National Cross Country. That'll be like, 15 rounds?? The thought of it is a bit sian, having to run around the track for so many rounds.

BUT fortunately, Manu actually won Tottenham. On penalties. phew. So this may signify that all the other weird dreams may not come true. In other words, there is a possibility that I'll excel for my Literature test, or I may flunk it terribly. I hope is the former duh.

I think I shouldnt sms today. Wait a while. Be patient. Dont rush into things. Right irvin? =D 

0 comments: