Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31st March 2010

Not one of my favourite days, 31st March.


Then again, not many people enjoyed this last day of the month.




She got upset she didn't get into council, and so were many other close friends.

I wanted to be there. I regretted not being there. Hold on, I hope I was wanted?

But no, it's not going to be about my selfishness today.




I was hoping today was tomorrow, so we can laugh at how bad a joke it is.

But clearly, April Fool's comes late.

We all know it aint a joke, but it's...just too bad.

I've never seen strongmen break down like that.

A blessing that I didnt get to witness the unfortunate emotional floods.

A misfortune that I didnt get to lend my ear, to those who yearned.

An irony it is at how I cannot decide whether to thank god for missing the release of the results. Or not.



I hope I can bring tomorrow to today. Or switch tomorrow for today. Or just throw today altogether. Because not everyone laughed today.



0 comments: