Thursday, February 12, 2009

12th February

I havent posted for a looooonngg time. sry

the first, only the first, test week is over. almost all the sciences and the maths are dealt with, erm, except for chemistry. Maths was total screw-up. I was really emo about my results. Careless! Careless! No point lamenting now, eh?

The second test week will be tougher. Using the word "tough" is a cliche but I can't find any other word to describe the gruelling week I'm going to face next week. It's the humanities tests week. really insane. History + Literature + China Studies Studies (I know, wtf right?!) + Geography.

And let's not forget about the competitions I have over the weekend. How am I gonna to study?!
I shant say that I have been procrastinating about studying for my humanities this week because I SIMPLY HAVE NO TIME. This is a valid reason, and it aint an excuse.

OH, I have learnt to pick up some (n!gg3r) slang from Zhi Hao. It's really cool! Bang Bang Stick Stick! super funny.

I havent talked to her for one whole week now. I couldnt find anything to converse about. So...

And thanks sh and hs and mr sng for your consolation. i will strive for de better. yay

0 comments: