Monday, February 23, 2009

23th Feb

Zhi Hao was super funny today. He actually got 54/70 for his Chinese essay, but just because he handed up late, our chinese teacher deducted 50% off his original mark. So that is like, from 54 to 27!! HAHHAHAHAHA!!! FROM A1 TO F9!! FROM THE TOP OF THE WORLD TO THE DEEPEST LEVEL OF HELL HAHA. He was initially quite du-lan about his marks and the injustice, but after that, we all laugh it off :D:D

I'll be taking china studies paper tomorrow and chemistry test. haha. how am i going to study for china studies????? But I hope I can get A1 for Chemistry test. pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.

Training today was alright. I thought I had to run the trials, but did not need to eventually yay. Then we all played soccer. Me=Anderson. And I screwed up the game shit. I rate my peformance to be 4/10. sad face. But Anderson shall find his form back. Alvin aka Petr Cech, beware.

And quite a number of people told me not to say things so explicitly. Well, I dont care lol

0 comments: