Friday, February 20, 2009

20th February

Today is a brilliant day. I love today.

Training was highly motivational. I broke my PB for 8km and I want to do it again. My spirits are rather high now!! I want to be in the Top 10. It may be tough, but I'll try nevertheless.

Oh, Si Heng had a hole in his shin. super gross. He fell into the drain or something. What I heard was that he tried so hard to avoid falling into the drain that he fell into the drain. zai boh! lol. Sorry siheng :D hope you get your hole sealed soon! (I'm a wonderful friend haha)

Then I did a miraculous thing today. I SCORED A GOAL AGAINST ALVIN COS HE WAS NOT-SO-TALL!! I pumped the ball so high that I was banking on him making a blunder. How much smarter can I get? :D:D:D (again, I'm a wonderful friend) Sorry alvin for highlighting such a senstive issue, but I think it should be recorded in the history books because you're too imbah as a keeper!!

Overall, I have been a great friend today. *Pats myself and says "good job weilun"*

0 comments: