Friday, April 17, 2009

17th April

Yesterday, Sean smashed three records with his 4.36m jump. Brilliant.

Today, Siheng cut two runners to obtain fifth (I think). Should be a boost for him. go siheng. i will go down on monday to support you.

But the only thing left to reget is my illness. I aint going to use it as an excuse for my poor performance today because clearly, i should have taken care of myself. Knowing that everyone is falling sick, I should become anti-social at least for a week. But I didn't. Being the Mr Nice Guy, I ended up contracting a throat infection. And bamn, zero points this year. Something i will wish to banish from my head.

At least Nationals is over. Time for me to set new goals. new, as in really new. Irvin and alvin may not what i am talking about.

I really do wish that HCI can win both the B and C div. Although we are on a really safe position (leading by 30 points), it's better not to relax on our pursuit for another year of glory. But A div seems tougher. RJC is pretty strong this year. Whatever the case, it will be best if all divisions can win the championship title.

Jiaming once told me that he felt disappointed over his long jump performance. He got 7th position i think. He knows he should have done more. He knows he could have gotten more points. But in my opinion, he has excelled in his own ways. He may not have won the competition, but he showed me his willingness and desire to achieve. I lack that.

0 comments: