Sunday, April 26, 2009

26th April

Last week was a honeymoon period for all trackers (and field-ers). I thought this year was the toughest one we have ever experienced but we still emerged as champions, although not unscathed. We ended the season knowing that our opponents are getting stronger and we can no longer solely depend on the throwers. However, let us savour this moment victory and glory, for it will be short-lived once training resumes. The one who has made this possible is none other than our beloved captain, Sam Kee. By far, he is the most responsible, most thoughtful, most inspirational the Hwa Chong Track and Field Team has ever had. For that, I applaud Sam for his brilliant and irreplacable captaincy. No one can ever replace him, not even me.


Last week was heavenly for everyone, because we got to skip several lessons and even had a half-day holiday. However, we will have to pay the price for our absence this week, for all the tests shall flood us incessantly, and I have my reasons to believe that it will be worse than any tsunami you have ever experienced. I can't wait for this week to be over. I can't wait for hell to be over. damn.

0 comments: