Sunday, April 5, 2009

5th April

I spent half a day doing this video. Quite proud of myself



Although it's rather amatuerish, like what ysh said, it's really good for a noob.

We had a 3km race on saturday. I thought the performance was alright, even though I should have pushed at the start (as usual). I have to get that into my head. DO NOT RELENT AT THE START. On the same day, every sec 4 had to attend the tan kah kee drama. it was alright. and the finale was hilarious. I slept for five minutes actually. After which, we went out to have supper because we didnt had our dinner. Burger King. Went home with Irvin. Turned on the PC. Signed in on MSN. Irvin talked to me, said he felt like puking because of the cheese he ate. Watched Liverpool struck woodwork 4 times in the first half. Laugh my ass off at their misfortune. But got myself shot when yossi scored the winner. dulan. then sleep.

When I heard about the 800m race results, I was pretty shocked. Joo Ern did a 2:05, Sim did a 2:07, Irvin did a 2:19. It was a great performance. All of them, given the circumstances. nice one!!

0 comments: