Friday, July 25, 2008

25th July

Totally shagged, I mean shacked.

I ran like 11 km and walked like 1 km with the cross country team. Very, very tired, but it was satisfactory. Though I got some excruciating pain in my thigh muscle and unceasing lactic acid in my legs. But I still managed to complete the run, until when I felt the pain. It was cool.

Yeah, it was half day, more like 1 hour released earlier from lesson. The school admin should really check up the dictionary on what half day means. Then played soccer with shiping, szeyuan and some others. Quite fun. Let in a few goals. Foolish. Lol. I was trying to have some fun. haha.

Then I played basketball with Alvin, Irvin and small Sean. I teamed up with some Basketball Sec One pro and totally owned Irvin and Alvin. Haha, Alvin said he had seven assists and I had seven goals. lol. Honestly, without my height, I will suck at basketball, and soccer.

Ciaos

0 comments: