Thursday, July 24, 2008

Biology Test, English Test, HP Catfight

lol. Thursday is finally over. Tomorrow will be Friday. And the day after tomorrow will be Saturady. And then Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Hope time really flies just as much.

Couldnt believe what happened during Biology Test. Actually I wrote the correct answers, and probably due to my lack of self-confidence, I changed the answers at the last minute. How smart. Should have trusted myself. Boo.

The highlight of the day was the HP Catfight (as I calls it). Shouldnt talk too much about it but it was quite fun. And a waste of time too. So things should be better now. Hopefully. Really do hope teachers don't put us in a spot by asking us questions about the discussion.

Not a magnifcent or highly interesting picture. It's just to prove that I was at the place. There, Mr Ng, Mr Sng, and Ms Loke (I think that's what she is called). Everyone was so sian.

0 comments: