Sunday, July 20, 2008

Serenity

Hmmm. Serenity? Yeah, serenity. Where do you think you can find serenity? Of course, the library. I went to the library this afternoon, hoping that I could squeeze some mathematics formulas into my brain. Squeeze is definitely the word to use. I was brain-shacked, muscles-worn and body-exhausted. The ordeal was a mental, physical, spiritual and sexual burn out. But nevertheless, I manage to complete one whole page of "Proving Identities" qns. Mind you, there are seven really tough qns, especially when I had missed that lesson (during Humanities Research Symposium for Youth). I gave myself a pat on the back every time I manage to solve a qn. There will usually happen after an hour of intensive working and writing and erasing and crying and tearing and emo-ing. It was really hard word, and it definitely murdered 60 percent of my brain cells.

Other than the memorable trip to the library, there wasn't anything special that happened today.

Oh yeah, just minutes ago, I saw this really cool picture in my Friendster photo album. Really cool.

Si Heng call it "THE MAGNIFICENT 4":


Very nice, huh? It brings back memories. Memories when I was really slim (now I'm really fat), when the four of us enjoyed every single training today. That's a bit exaggerating, but nonetheless, we tasted victory, glory and honour together.

See, I'm leading the way, totally owning siheng. And smiling too.