Monday, December 15, 2008

15th Dec

Okay, things are getting tough now.

Now that Xu Ying is back and training, competition is intense. His return is great, really. Great for the entire team. I am so glad that he came back. But if only I don't have that lingering knee pain, I would have been one of the 09 probables. Okay, fine, I am worried. I am worried about my knee injury hitting real hard on me. I am worried about not performing well during training. I am worried about not competing next year. I know I should not be worrying too much and I swear I will stop worrying so much. But let me lament a little. It's tough coping with my injury. And this injury doesnt go away that easily. Even though my chances are rather limited now because of my knee injury, I promise I will fight back. Shit god damn I will. Maybe I'm ranting about all these because of sir's blog, but I hope this drive to fight back stays in him. I guess that's sir's intention in making the segregation in the team that way.

Hopefully, my chances will not take a dive when I tell sir that I am leaving for Australia for a week. One whole week away for training seems long enough now. But it's a family obligation and I will love to go Australia again. I just cannot feel at ease about leaving training and everything. However, I'll see what I can do overseas. Maybe let my knee rest, eh?

Welcome back Xu Ying. You're doing real well :D

P.S. I aint giving up yet, you know.

0 comments: