Monday, December 29, 2008

29th Dec

Great, my cable TV failed on me. That means no EPL, no HBO, no Star World, and no VJAY channel. Damn, I'll miss that channel. So last Sunday, I had to occupy myself with the mundane programmes of Channel 5. And there was this movie called Little Secrets which was screened in the afternoon. Guess what, the lead actress of the film was damn pretty, in my opinion. BUT HEY, I still think Taylor Swift is number 1 okay. It's just that I'm now kinda infactuated with Evan Rachel Woods. Oh gosh, she is a real beauty. She has great looks, great figure but her taste for guys is quite lousy actually.

Here's a picture of the gorgeous Jewish beauty:


Ravishly beautiful, isn't she? So currently, she's having a really tough fight with Taylor Swift for the No.1 spot on my Hottest Female Celebreties.

I guess it's a blessing in disguise when my cable TV broke down. Way to go!!

0 comments: