Wednesday, December 31, 2008

1st Jan

Hey, it's a new year! again! time flies, really.

Okay, now to a more serious note...
What is justice? I shall direct this question to all Liverpool FC fans who think that Steven Gerrard didn't commit any crime even though he apparently assaulted somebody at a club. Why shouldn't he be punished for his immature behaviour? Is it because he is the "best midfielder in the world" currently? Or is it that the British authorities are all liverpool fans? And what irks me even more is the fact that Rafael Benetiz, the not-exactly-a-winner, gave Steven Gerrard his full-est support. I have a strong feeling that our beloved best-midfielder-in-the-world will be let off the hook, for the mere reason that he is an entertainer on the football stage.

I pray that he get jailed like what happened to Joey Barton.

Okay, I shan't be so negative anymore. It's New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!!

0 comments: