Saturday, December 27, 2008

27th Dec

Hey! I just came back from Australia and the place was beautiful, to say the least. The beach was gorgeous, so were the ladies and babes :P Everything was great! I had a wonderful time with my family at theme parks, at the beach. Aussie girls are pretty, really. Haha, me and my wishful thoughts. The thing I'll probably miss most is the fact that I don't have anything to worry about when I was in Australia. Nothing, mind ya, nothing. And I totally enjoyed ogling. Alright, enough of the beach babes and hotties and bikinis. The theme parks were the highlights of the trip, especially DreamWorld and Whitewater World where the Aussies don't wear as much :D I love that a lot, but it was hard to express myself since I was there with my family. Haha, but yeah, apart from the babes, life in Australia is very carefree as compared to that of Singapore. What's the difference? Hmph, a helluva difference I tell you. I really do appreciate that my parents brought us there. Bless them.

I came back from Australia yesterday late in the evening. And I was welcomed home by a unprecedented knock in the head off the table edge. What did I do wrong? I was just removing my shoes and when I stood up, BAMM...my head started to bleed profusely. Rivers of blood gushes out of my scalp, scaring the wits out of my parents. Nah, it ain't so serious. My head just bled rather sparsely. But still, it's a pretty unfortunate thing that my head bled. Why aren't we born with eyes on the back of our head??? I got the kind of welcome gift most people will not accept.

OH OH MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS TO ALL. Hope everyone has enjoyed a gorgeous christmas like I did when I walked down the streets of Australia on the 25th!!

I just spent my afternoon watching The Duchess. Quite a nice movie. There were some erotic parts but nothing obscene. Wow, I have to say that Kiera Knightley really is a good actress. It was a bit like The Other Boleyn Girl.

I came across this really interesting article about teenage sex...and breakfast.
Researchers in Japan have found out that no breakfast will lead to earlier sex. Nope, you didn't hear me wrongly. They could actually come up with such a theory. Read the article.
http://news.sg.msn.com/lifestyle/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1855377
The way the researchers link no breakfast to earlier sex is utterly stupid, I should say. Unbelievably dumb and lame. Lame is the word to use. Sex, in my opinion (and I believe many others' too), is a choice of one's will. It's up to oneself to decide whether he/she wants an earlier sex, unless he/she is unfortunately an unwilling party. Breakfast has absolutely nothing to teenage sex. If it has, lots of people in Singapore will be jailed for underage sex by now. Nothing to argue here. Absolutely nothing.

Oh well, I'm going to my grandma's house now. Happy belated christmas once again!! :D

0 comments: