Wednesday, December 3, 2008

3th Dec 2009

Sigh. What good times we had in Beijing.

I went for my first training since I came back from Beijing, and to say the truth, I am nothing but disappointed. It was supposed to be extensive intervals today but guess what, I gave up after the first 1km. How pathetic, eh? To be honest, I was rather disappointed because just now was the first time I felt both knees hurt simultaneously. I could see how disappointed siheng was, you know. I really wish to do well, maybe not as much as I wanted to when I was Sec2. But still, I hope to do well for cross and track. And damn the injury. I pray so hard that these injuries go off as quickly as they come. Please!!

That's pretty much about training. Fullstop because I didnt really do much...

After training, sean, fang, yonghwee, irvin, lester, josh and I went out for lunch. A normal meal. Nothing special actually, but I really enjoyed the time together. Feels a bit like when we are in Beijing.

I STILL MISS BEIJING!!!

0 comments: