Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20th Jan

was kinda disappointed by the fact that I wasnt able to run the SAA. I felt left out when everyone in the team except for me. But it was actually a blessing in disguise, I thought. I was telling myself repeatedly that I have to go for it, fight for it, train really hard, all so that I can be nationals top 10. No doubt it's a dream but I hope so dearly for it do become reality. Jun Yi is doing great and will do even better if he wasnt injured. Now I shouldnt target joo ern or guangyan. I should be setting higher targets if I want to achieve more! So I set siheng as my benchmark. Well, there's this part of my brain that constantly reminds me that siheng is too fast for me to catch up. But nonetheless, I will try my best, like how rocky did in ALL his boxing matches. In the burning heart...



So you can say that I'm kinda motivated. Hopefully my enthusiasm will last me till the end of track season.

Oh, and we (hwachong) are holding the International Science Forum for Youths. And she's a participant!! I hope I can say hi to her sometime. :P

0 comments: