Friday, January 30, 2009

31st Jan

It's the last day of the month. the first month of the year. The first month will always pass very slowly, but the subsequent months will pass so fast that i will have to use siheng as an example of "fast". lol.

Anyway, today's training was helluva fun. Yes, we have training on Saturdays. It was a super, super long run. Siheng said we ran for 2 hours, approximately for about 15 km. lol.
The route:
HCI>MGS>McDonalds (KAP)>Ngee Ann Polytechnic> SIM University>Holland Village>Farrer Road> SMGS> Coronation Plaza (yay!) > HCI
Very fun route!

I dont know what's going on and I dont know what she's thinking. I mean, I dont know how she feels. She's too smart to reveal much. Sooner or later, it will be the time for The Confession. And thank god Irvin saved me from becoming gay lol

0 comments: