Saturday, January 3, 2009

4th January

School reopened on Friday. Which totally stinks. But it feels kinda good wearing long pants, although it's a little warm. And CSE Orientation was... not very appealing. Maybe it's just the first day of the orientation, but everyone seems so uninterested. So on the first day of school, we have received our first piece of assignment, not very surprising actually. The amount of work SLim gave out in a matter of minutes foreshadow the tonnes and loads of work we're gonna get throughout the year. screw that.

Oh, I finally joined the physics tuition. Was a bit expensive so I vow to study hard. The teacher was quite good in explaining the theories, but he spent some of the time talking about curry and potatoes. That isn't good by the way. I do hope that my physics will improve as a result of going to the tuition.

On Saturday morning, several of us had the 8km time trial. Not many people turned up. Only about 10 I think. Siheng did what he could do best - break his own PB. AGAIN. Yeah, you heard rightly, he broke his personal best again. He has a lot of chance this year, really. As for me, I got 35 mins for the trial. It was quite an exhausting run for me. So well, I feel that it was a good time for me. So my next target will be sub 33 min!!

0 comments: