Monday, January 26, 2009

26th Jan

I'm so guilty. I keep playing fifa online non-stop. I need to get it off my mind. damn. I wasted a lot of time on it. Okay, all these tell me that... I'M ADDICTED. @$#@!$$@!% What a time to be addicted to computer games. And to think that I actually know that I'm addicted. wth man. I dont care, I'm gonna forget about it. For my studies, running and family. I havent been cherishing family time this weekend. omg, come to think of it, i feel sooo guilty. hey siheng, i'm gonna kick off that addiction FOR YOU. haha kidding. lol I not gay. haha.

I didnt know alex reads my blog. I reckon it's all siheng's doing :D

CNY was quiet. I expected fireworks. But the only thing that flickered was the flame that kept the steamboat at 100 degrees. This CNY is the saddest CNY ever. really. So many family problems. I witnessed one of my relatives crying because of a family problem. And heard how another one sobbed over her mother's death. It's really sad. Everything just had to happen during CNY. What was supposed to be a joyous period became so heart-wrenching. sigh. but what to do? It's the adult world. R21. Not that we dont want to help, we cant. I really wish that I could say something, do anything at all, to help them hold back those tears.

This year will be different.

0 comments: