Friday, August 29, 2008

29 August 2008, Friday, Teacher's Day

What a crazy week. A hell of a week. I know I will DEFINITELY fail my stupid physics test, but the only thing I am unsure of is whether I will get a low or a high F9. The test was absurdly hard, so hard to comprehend, and so complex. None of the questions came out in the worksheets given out by TanHC. Sigh, at least Biology Test and Biology SPA Skills went pretty well.

Teacher's Day. Nothing extraordinary. Except that Jonathan Seng got fired by Ms Esther Cheong again. I felt rather guilty about him getting scolded because it was me who shared the teacher's day card with him. I dont know. But I just feel guilty. I told Cheong that she had misunderstood Jonathan's message for her but to no avail. Next, she requested to see Jonathan personally. What to do? I have to tell JonSeng, dont I? He took the news with grippling fear. He wrote his summary with his trembling hands. Fine, these are all exaggerations, but who wouldnt be afraid if Esther Cheong demanded to see you? However, everything was not as bad as I thought it would be, but some things she said were still deadly and merciless. Jon was fortunate because Esther didnt have the time to continue her rapidfire. Haiz, what a bad way to end teacher's day. lol, come to think of it, none of the teacher's day I had in Hwa Chong over the past few years was interesting either. sigh. It's always the same old boring stuff.

Yeah, today I felt especially tired. Definitely because I slept at 3am yesterday. Nah, I didnt do work. I was playing cards with Hong Wei, Jordan and Si Heng for 3 whole hours. Hard to believe? Believe it. That was probably the best bonding night we had ever since we moved into boarding school.

Man U's gonna play against Zenit St Petersburg for the Euro Super Cup. No doubt it WILL BE a small title, but it will definitely be a psychological boost for the players and we all manu fans. So let's go, Anderson!!

Nastia Liukin fever has more or less diminished. Probably due to the immense influence by Binglin and Fang. Binglin is MAD about Shawn Johnson. Fang too, not that crazy though, but he played a great part in criticizing Nastia. However, I have to make this clear. She is still my number 1 sports woman, also my number 1 sports athelete.

To Fang: I'll criticize Shawn Johnson only after she has grown taller. If not, I dont see any point because I will always have to use the same point to criticize her. Take that, Fang!!

0 comments: