Saturday, August 9, 2008

Money No Enough

Lol. National Day yesterday. How exciting. One can actually predict the performances at the NDP. Come on, every year is so similar tht i wonder why S'poreans still bother watching the NDP. And god bless the earth, the fireworks presentation was plain boring, if you compare it with that of the Beijing Olympics.

So, went to watch Money No Enough 2. Was alright I guess. Extremely critical of the government, which is why I enjoyed the sarcasm a lot. Jack Neo may have directed (and acted) in many movies, but I dont think any one of which has stood out prominently. All of his movies revolve around the same themes: family, love, society, etc. And his movies always come with criticisms of the government. He should change his paradigm towards movie-making, in my opinion. Well, what's for me to critique him? His "Money No Enough 2" was still watch-able but not exceptionally captivating.

tata

0 comments: