Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nick Pitera is insanely good

Nick Pitera. The guy who sings Bleeding Love like Leona Lewis. Except that he isn't Leona Lewis. The first video is on him singing "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis, the second vid is on "No One" by Alicia Keys. a great job, i should say, not everyone can do that.

Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis


No One by Alicia Keys


Black out your screen, and you would think it is Leona Lewis and Alicia Keys. Never thought it could be a guy.

The morning was horrible. JunYi and I had actually planned to play a tennis match early in the morning, but the weather let us down. Every other was favourable, all except the @!#%^%&# weather. Sigh. It's alright. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. As usual, I embarked on my task to search for Nastia Liukin. On the Internet , of course. Learned that she is a relatively good speaker and speaks with an American accent, no sign that she was Russia-born. And I tried to find all the 2008 interviews of her. So that is how I spent my morning, searching for Nastia Liukin. I can't just get enough of her. Addicted. Obsessed.

Oh, I tried to blend different USA women gymnasts together. Here's my formula to the most appealing female gymnast:
Personality of Shawn Johnson + Looks of Nastia Liukin + Body of Alicia Sacramone

I can't find any software that can create this idealistic gymnast. So no picture.

Evening was great. Watched track olympics. YES, USA OWNED IN THE RELAYS. It's alright even though USA didnt win as much gold medal as China. At least they did well in gymnastics.

Highlight of the Beijing Olympics 2008: Women Gymnastics
Highlight of the Women Gymnastics: United States of America
Highlight of the United States of America: Nastia Liukin.

See the link? Hence, Nastia Liukin is the highlight of the Summer Games 2008.

0 comments: