Friday, August 1, 2008

Pop Goes the Fifteen-Years-Old Weasel

Lol. Happy birthday to me. Somehow I dont give a big deal of whether today was my birthday or not (2nd August). Weird. In fact, I didnt even remember that my birthday was coming so until yesterday's (1st August) late evening. Whatever, I guess birthdays are hi-and-bye kind of thing. One moment you are savouring that 24 hours, unwilling to let it go, the next moment, it was snatched away from you without you knowing it. Bam! There goes another day. Just another day. Ha, why am I so skeptical? lol. Maybe it was the after-watching-batman-and-joker-fight-it-out effect.

So today morning was boring. Reading through crucible notes. sigh. then I got tired of those words and started youtub-ing. Quite a fruitful haul.

Presenting to you Novac Djokovic and his Impressions, take a look:

It was the best moment I had on my birthday. Djokovic was damn funny. hilarious. I feel that he imitated Rafal Nadal and Maria Sharapova the best. Love his antics so much.

then started reading some history notes. nothing much to talk about.

Went to Lot 1 with family. Had some jap fish. cant remember what it's called, but it sure is delicious. Watched Batman, thought that it was pretty okay. Maybe I was too tired. But I could not understand some parts of the movie. But overall, it was cool, very nice. love the Joker for his creativity, not his sadism. :)

And of course, thanks to all who sent me greetings !! Appreciated!!!! :D And all those who did not.... haha

One (hint:girl) even called me, and another (second hint: girl) was the first to wish me a happy birthday. Period. No more girls. All others are guys. Sigh. a bit crestfallen. But the phonecall lifted my fallen spirits. LOL. HAHA, THANKS DUDES AND EVERYONE ELSE.

See, my birthday has just ended. Back to reality.

0 comments: