Sunday, August 3, 2008

Checked into Boarding School

Sunday. The first day of the week. Or maybe the last day of the week. But more importantly, it’s one day after my birthday. So that means I’m 15 years and one day old. Wow.
Monday. The second day of the week. Or maybe the first day of the week. Either which, Monday is still the worst dread day of the week- I get Monday blues, you see. And what makes the Monday on 4th August even more dreadful is that there will be Literature and History tests. How exciting and exhilarating.

Yeah, checked into HC Boarding School. Second time staying here, though the first time was not very restricted by rules and boundaries. Was initially very excited about the prospect of living with siheng, junyi and nicklui. Still as excited, but it has somehow faded, mainly because the connection in this compound totally sucks. It takes 5 mins to load to hotmail.com and MSN messenger is not even bloody accessible. Boom, there goes my life, social life.
Today was pretty amazing,actually. Especially at dinner. After the meal, surprisingly and unexpectedly, the lights went off. At that moment, I had a vague idea of what was coming next, but the image in my mind was not exactly very convincing. But the flicker over the next table credited my thoughts. Mr Sng was holding a squarish chocolate cake with candles on it. Honestly, I was quite amazed, surprised, I should say. I thought my birthday was no big deal. “It’s just another day” was what I thought yesterday, and I did mention that in yesterday’s post. But what happened over dinner came as a total shock to me. HA, THANKS MR SNG, for remembering my birthday and going the expense to buy me a cake. APPRECIATE IT ALOT!! Thanks, really, thanks.

So, it has been 8 hours since I have checked it. Time really does flies. Really do hope relationship with siheng and junyi improves and not worsen.

-Writing on the Best Post-Birthday-First-Day ever :)

1 comments:

shiping August 4, 2008 at 5:06 AM  

haaha that explains e-buddy.
mr sng's nice man.