Friday, August 15, 2008

Crime for Passion

Today was well, short. Literally and figuratively



Short (1) - I was sick (at least much better now). So I went to school like a zombie, emitting oozy fluid from my nose every 2 minutes. Finally, I could not take it and went to see a doctor with Mr Sng. Thanks to him. Oh yeah, I got like damn high B4 for my geography- 64%. Okay, this is getting out of hand, why am I always so unlucky to miss that meagre half mark which could have given me a B3? That's it, this is the third test that I missed out a higher grade by half a mark. How unfortunate. Couldn't spot any marks to fight for though. Besides, I was so sick that I was praying for the test paper checking to end soon, so it's not likely of me to bleed for that miserable half mark. But whatever the case, I am quite contented with my marks because I expected myself to get a C6, hence the smiley face. But the whole thing was kinda ironic.



Short (2)- Mr Sng brought me to see a doctor. So I get to skip chinese lesson (heard from Goh Id that I got 62% for Chinese- at least it's not a high B4). Mr Sng was really nice, because he specially took time out to bring me to the doctor.



Short (3)- The consultation with the doctor was tremendously short- less than 5 minutes. I now know how priceless time is, with you having to pay $7 for a minute wasted. The visit to the doctor thus came as a price, at a costly sum of $35.



Short (4)- I slept like 3-4 hours in the afternoon when I came home because I felt terribly ill. Went to bed at about 2pm, and BAMN, it was already 6pm when I woke up, seeing Singapore's table tennis team celebrating as if they have become champions. Well, but they truly deserve the finals and oh finally, we can get a medal! We'll definitely get a medal, the problem is just the colour of the medal. I guess it'll be shimmering, shiny, eye-catching and a-colour-not-too-different-from-white.



Short (5)- Watched a tiny bit of olympics. Women Gymnastics!!!! Nastia Liukin has a pretty face, and reasonably good figure. YES! USA finally won their first gymnastics gold medal, and it came from Nastia! So by looking at her, time really flies, and before I knew it, she was already on the podium, standing tall above Shawn Johnson and a Chinese gymnast. Nastia is my new female superstar. Do look out for her! LOL





That's about it. Damn, I missed the 8km time trial.

P.S. Nastia Liukin is sizzling!

Oh yah. One more thing.
Short (6)- Shi Ping's short.

1 comments:

shiping August 15, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

okay, that's it. im pointing all my guns to become 185