Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 5th, 2008

Boring day. Class phototaking, stupid hip-hop, maths understandable, Biology as funny, Chemistry-what to say, Eng: Ms Dry, according to Goh ID, then killer physics spa test. killer ie it was bloody hot in that torture chamber.

yay, boarding school connection is damn fast. yipee. tmr go immigration centre to make IC. means have to leave early.

OH YEAH, Hip-Hop lesson was stupid. The dumbest ever. That ponytailer (Hip Hop instructor) couldn't be more bastard than he was today. Thank god it was the last lesson. He wanted everyone class to perform in front of others. So we were like OMGWTFBBQ. But then we still obliged. 3H2 went first then 3H3. Lol. That ponytailer suddenly talked about some juggler learning things fastest when he has been encouraged. Like WTF, I DONT SEE THE FCUKING LINK. Then I damn buai song him then say him "Quick LAR". Then he just stared at me like some assh***. Then just continue. then dance dance dance. I was quite worried that he would confront him. But phew, nothing happened. Then when I went back to boarding school, Jun Yi said the ponytailer was damn pissed today (the period after my PE lesson when the SMTPers have their PE). Lol. Instantaneously, I know the reason why. Of course it is me lar! zzz. He was so pissed then he started hurling vulgarities.

LOL. At least I learnt something today. lame hip hop lessons. Like as if we gained much from it.

0 comments: