Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day of Records

Record (1) - Michael Phelps broke Mark Splitz record of 7 gold medals in a single Games by obtaining a remarable (well, this is definitely an understatement) 8 GOLD MEDALS. The result of the 4 x 100 medley men was not unexpected, since the US team have won it for so many times. Phelp's grin explains his delight. But I still thought his victory yesterday in 100m butterfly by a hundreth of a second was the best race I have ever watched. So there we have it, our first record of the day.

Record (2) - Singapore Table Tennis. Score 3-0, in favour of China. What can I say? The gold medal has been theirs (China's) ever since the Olympics started. No sign of falter. One slice, and the singapore's team is dead. Whatever the case, we still got a medal. A silver medal. The table tennis team definitely deserve some commendation.

Record (3) - Nastia has topped my Hottest Women Alive list. It is a record of THREE DAYS. Usually, my top hottest woman will change every day, but after three days, Nastia Liukin is still VERY VERY HOT. This is most probably because of her Russian-American look and also that I visited her website several times in the morning. A pity that she didnt win the gymnatics floor. Got second. BUT she's still hot.



LOLLOLLLOLLOLOLLOLOLOL



That's all, wonder how OBS people are doing over at sabah


Oh yeah, I keep forgetting this point.

Record (4) - Shi Ping's still not as tall (have to be very careful with my words if not he will chase me down the streets with a chopper in his hands ). A record 929884792317465481379273107386129212837 days! Universe Record!!!! Whoots!!

0 comments: